Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Dad, you sure those girls weared thier hair on purpose like that?"

I was going through some things downstairs tonight and Madison was looking with me. I was going through all my sports memorabilia to decorate my new accomplisment downstairs in finishing the basement. Finally... a place where I can hang my autographs pictures, balls, magazines, flags and other misc things to admire. I found some old school pictures of me and friends in the Rubbermaid container's I was going through. Madison wanted to see them, so I showed her and she made a funny face. She asked, "Dad why is their hair so poofy and why does it look like that?" I explained that's how the girls wore their hair back then. She was cracking up and said that looked very funny. I didn't think I was getting old and out of touch with everything but...It took my back thinking of high school and all the poofy do's and how big the hair back then really was.

1 comment:

  1. Did you tell her that her Aunt Sarah used to have hair like that, too?

    ReplyDelete