On May 21, 2009 my oldest and not so young anymore graduated from high school. She actually graduated in December due to the fact that she had enough credits to do so. Danielle graduated with honors and finished with a 3.7 GPA. We couldn't be more proud of her and glad she didn't take my path through high school. I describe that as "Not always taking the straight path, but I eventually made it to where I needed to be." She graduated with the A+ program, this is a program that provides the students two years of college paid in full if they meet certain requirements. The requirements are completing 50 hours of tutoring elementary students and must be present 96% of her entire high school career. That is a feat in itself! Congrats Danielle and we love you!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So proud of her! Great job, Danielle! We love you!
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky parents to have two daughters that apply themselves and work so hard in school! Congratulations, Danielle, we are all so proud of your academic achievments!!
ReplyDelete