Monday, May 25, 2009

Take me out to the softball game...




Yes it is that time of the year again, Twin City Girls Softball and that is tcgsoftball.com if you would like to check it out. I'm coaching again for the second year in a row, yes our team name is the Cardinals! Everyone in St. Louis hates the Cubs so much we don't even have a team named after them in our league. They made that a by-law in the first board meeting this year. Madison loves to play and really loves to hit, she does take after her father and can hit the snot out of the ball. We have had two games this year and it's fun to watch the other girls faces when she hits it. She usually hits out of the infield into the grass about 30 feet on a fly. The best thing is that we don't use a tee, our league is coach pitch (which dad delivers it right where she wants it). I did use a tee when I was her age and over my two years in tee-ball I think I complied a home run record of about 300 homers. This if of course was steroid free and all legit. These are a few pictures of last year but I will have more soon of this year.

3 comments:

  1. Owen is enjoying checking out your blog with me and wanted to type a comment to you, Uncle Josh: "You are the best daddy and uncle in the world. Maddy loves you. I love you, too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-Diggity I love you too, you are the best nephew and I can't wait to see you in June! Just remember to wear your Cardinal shirt...I will have to buy you a hat too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest little Cardinal ever! Seems like yesterday we were watching her daddy play tee ball!

    ReplyDelete