Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wii or is it Weeeeeeeeeeee?

I finally broke down and bought a Nintendo Wii yesterday and I think that it is the best $300 bucks I have ever spent. I have always had the Nintendo, PlayStation's, Atari...even going way back to Intellivison! I like playing games but never have been a hardcore "gamer". Well this is the most fun I have ever had playing any game! I don't know how PlayStation and Xbox can contend with the Wii...the interactive part is what makes it the best out there. If anyone has suggestions on good games, please let me know. We have Wii Sports, Wii Fit, Mariocart, Carnival Games, a bonus game that came with it...just random games like pool, ping pong, shooting game etc and my favorite the Cheerleading game. It works with the Wii Fit, you practice and then go to tryouts and become a cheerleader! We started playing at 5pm and just now shut it down at 9pm! Ya, ya, I know...too much game system is not good for you. My comment back to you is..."You must not have a Wii then!"

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad someone in the family has finally listened to me about how fun this is! Glad to hear you guys enjoyed it! Now we will have to try to play Mario Kart together. But I'm good, so get ready for an old-fashioned butt whipping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't buy the bowling one . . . unless you want a new tv. Although, I've seen the same thing happen with the golf one on You Tube. So, did you make the cheerleading squad? ;)
    I think your first game thing was the Commodore 64 computer games. Nobody even knows what that is anymore. You must be old!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure we are going to have much time for it in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto Sarah...get the Mario Kart, get your butt online, and let the games begin! LOL! The Wii is awesome. And Jess, the Wii may be the only thing you have time for outside of baby stuff since you probably won't be going "out" as often! :-)

    ReplyDelete