Monday, May 25, 2009
Mixed feelings on the blog...
I'm not to sure about this whole blog thing, it doesn't seem too manly to me. On the other hand it does show my fabulous creative side. To be honest it was my sister who suggested (well really dared me) to do this. I don't have as much time to invest as she does but I think I can regularly add new posts and make it look good. Stay tuned for the next post, it may have pictures...still learning how to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha ha! So glad you accepted my challenge! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
ReplyDeleteI don't think there is anything "unmanly" about keeping us all informed as to what is going on with the Glodos. Just post lots of pictures of my cute nieces!
ReplyDeleteI think it's funny that you're worried about this not being too manly but you have no problem using the phrase "my fabulous creative side."
ReplyDelete